2. Orders must be placed and paid for Via our web site www.wholesalefurnituredirect.co.uk
3. One payment has been made and your receive confirmation we will reserve the stock for you and get it delivered as soon as practically possible.
4. We aim to deliver all items purchased that are in stock within 5 working days of you placing the order and paying online.
5. Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves, no claims will be dealt with if they are not reported at the time of delivery or collection.
6. Returns and any damages or faulty items will be collected next time we deliver in to you. Once back in our warehouse they will be creditied.
7. Our painted furniture products may vary in colour from batch to batch but we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, Hinges and other Furniture Accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
8. All prices quoted in our Wholesale Literature exclude VAT which will be charged at 20%
9. Orders cancelled any time before delivery will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
10. Our deliveries are designed for the Trade and will only ever been one man who is responsible for getting them to the threshold of your property or onto you loading bay. The drivers can not move goods around your shops or conduct home deliveries.
11. Goods cannot be returned due to ‘unsuitability’ under the distance trading regulation because, we are a Trade only organistion and do not sell to the public. We are not a Mail Order business.
12. Delivery is free for mainland UK on orders over £1000.
13. We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries which will be charged at ‘true cost’ or you can arrange with us to send your carriers in to collect.